ITW Appliance Components is a part of the global team of ITW corporation, a leader of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. ITW has been founded more than 100 years ago and has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers. Now it operates in 57 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards.
ITW Appliance Components is presented on Bulgarian market more than 14 years as a specialized producer of appliance electronic and electromechanical modules and components. It is high quality recognized partner of Bosch, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Ariston, Samsung etc. The company is situated in Plovdiv.
Due to the company and operational expansion, ITW Appliance Components is looking to attract:
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• administer and maintain the acquisition, deployment and supply of materials for manufacturing process and warehouse,
• tracking order numbers and inventory for implementing production planning,
• monitor and maintain the supply chain processes and communication,
• organize transfer and transport of internal, external and intercompany material flows,
• checking stock against inventory records and preparing delivery documentation,
• ensuring full orders implementation by customer expectations,
• data collection, data analysis and reporting on supply activities and planning.
Knowledge and skills:
• solid interpretation and analysis skills,
• excellent organizational skills,
• a methodical approach to work,
• ability to deal with large quantities of stock,
• strong computer skills (Excel /pivots, formulas/, etc.),
• excellent attention to details,
• ability to work as part of a team.
• Commerce school degree or University degree in Logistics, Management, Business administration or other related
• Relevant experience in production company (preferable international)
• English language fluent (written, spoken)
• Opportunity for career in a word wide presented company
• Professional working environment
• Excellent remuneration
• Induction and further professional training.
Please apply at https://www.jobs.bg/job/6565092
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Свободни работни места|